Saturday, June 25, 2011

Princess RuBear and the Massive Heat Sink

So, first things first: Ruth has returned! I was so excited today when I saw my Princess walking through the store. Everything felt right again in the world. But back to business.

Holy fuck. The Mac was a pain to tear apart. But it is well engineered piece of ass kicking power. The heat sink is sitting on my desk next to me and it is HUGE. It measures in at 7.5"x7.5"x6". Fucking huge. But getting the Mac apart just gave me some experience and I will use it to my advantage. I will continue to finish the tear down during my free time next week. I'm gonna paint it one day in the garage and then let it dry for a few days so I know that it all cures well. I found these awesome fans that are UV blue/orange and I'm basing the entire color scheme off that. I will give more details at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment