Thursday, June 16, 2011

Emily.

I was inspired to start this new, personal blog by Emily Larsen. She showed me hers and it gave me a much needed outlet to share my thoughts in a place where either people read them, or they don't. It is much better than Facebook because then I won't be bombarding my friends with everything little thing, which is something that a couple people in my friends list do everyday. This is reserved for those who want to read this, and if you don't want to, then I don't care. This is more for me than it is for you. I have some issues, I'm not going to lie. This will put them on display, and maybe be a self-therapy type of thing. I'm hoping that this will help me understand myself, and help me find the road to a happy place where I resided for a day or two before it all came crashing down. Don't get me wrong. I am happy with WHO I am. I know what I am, and what I'm not. What I want [read: Need] to find is where I fit in this world, and how to become happy with where I am in my life, and not discouraged by every little thing that goes in the opposite direction that I think it is going. But I would like to thank Emily Larsen for this. I have finally found the title that I want, and I will be working on the design of the page as I go along. But the HTML editing on this website is horrendous. I need to go through it more carefully. I wanna edit the CSS, but sadly it won't let me start from scratch. This will have to do for now. If you have any helpful suggestions or hint, please let me know!

Thanks.

1 comment: