Friday, July 1, 2011

Headphones and Netflix

I am narrowing down the selection of the headphones I want to buy. I am still leaning towards the Thermaltake Shock One. They have all the features that I am looking for: USB connection, Mic, inline controls, and large curcumaural ear pieces. Yes, there are less expensive headsets out there, but I want something that will last me for a while. I don't feel like $100 is too expensive for a quality headset. But on to something that has a more immediate impact. Netflix has added to its instant streaming. Something that has caught my eye: Star Trek. But it is missing season 1 of the original series. I can start with season 2, but I would rather start with season 1. It has added many other television shows to its catalogue. It makes me happy cause I am interested in watching a lot of these old shows. Before I didn't really have a means to get a realible way of watching these shows without dropping a shit load of money for DVDs, either buying or renting them. But that it all for tonight. I'm tired, and I'm ready to go to sleep soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment