Monday, July 11, 2011

BETA Testing and Design

Today I was relaxing at Caribou when I decided to work on something. I haven't done something like this for a while, and I think that it might be time to work on perfecting. Here is a fact: I am never happy with my website. I feel that it can always be improved, and I am working on how to improve it. I am sticking with the same basic colors, and I think that this is an improvement over the current design. This is more minimalistic, and removes many of the distractions that the current site contains. So, here is a preview of what I've been working on, and I will share the link to my BETA design page and will be asking the few of you here for some feedback.

I can already see a few tweaks that I need to make, such as making the scroll bar disappear. This should scale to your browser window. Here is the link for the BETA Design Page.

1 comment:

  1. I like what it is looking like, but I will be able to give better feedback when I can interact with the website

    ReplyDelete