Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Chicago Cubs Headgear: Pro Style!

I started my new job today. It is a pretty laid back place and I think I am going to enjoy working there. I am hoping that the next couple days go by quickly and I'm looking forward to this next week. I am nearing the finishing of the Mac Pro case. I have one more main structural part to spray with color. I have most of the plastic pieces to paint still, but those only require the color...no real prep work. Then I can start the reassembly of the computer. I will be sure to take a lot of photos once all the color is there and maybe some video. Hopefully the assembly goes smoothly. I kept everything and let's just hope I remember how everything goes back togather. I am hoping that is goes a little easier than the tear down. I will need to purchase some double sided tape or some super glue to hold a couple pieces back in their place, but it may be unnecessary. I am hoping to shoot the color tomorrow morning, and it will be dry by the time I get ready to leave for work. And I just remembered that I need to mask off and shoot the blue on the exterior of the side panel and inner shell. Oh well. That will be done tomorrow. I am thinking of painting all the plastic pieces tomorrow morning and let it dry for the day. Then I will be painting the reverse sides when it dries enough. I think that maybe sunday I will be able to assemble it all together and get it up and running. But anyway, here is a photo of my new hat! It is hard to find a Cubs hat in Columbus. But until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment