Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Explorer of Teh Internetz #9

Today I recieved a nice little package in the mail. It contained my cable sleeving and heatshrink tubing and my connectors and my tool!
75 Feet of White 1/8" cable sleeving.
5 Feet of UV Green 1/8" heatshrink tubing.


24 pin ATX connector and two 4 pin CPU connectors in UV Green.

Tool to remove ATX pins.

Closer look at the removal prongs.
All this came in the mail today which made me very happy. I am waiting for this weekend to sleeve the power supply cables because I remembered that daddy has a heat gun! This is needed to shrink the tubing so it holds the sleeves in place over the wire. This is going to look sick. I can't wait. By the way, these photos were taken with my Samsung Galaxy tablet. Pretty nice, huh? I love it. I just wanted to share this little slice of happiness with my people :)

Also, I am trying an experiment. I am going to get it all set up, but I am going to try a week with Internet Explorer 9. I love Chrome; but IE9 is pretty nice also. I just need to get all my bookmarks sorted out before I start or I will go crazy. Oddly enough, Blogger doesn't play nice with Chrome too often so I end up using IE9 for posting. Hmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment