Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Almost There...

Getting there. Need the heat gun and new connectors.

Half the PSU shell painted white and the individually sleeved cables in white.

UV Green connectors and UV Green heat shrink over white sleeving.

Close up of White sleeving.
I am getting there. This computer is going be BA. That is short for Bad Ass. I am working hard on the cables to make it all nice and pretty. The colors on the sleeving match the colors that are planned for the case. The PSU is painted where I can paint it without removing the interior components. I am currently sanding down the fiberglass on the case so I can prep it for paint. Hopefully I can paint soon. I am getting the paint this weekend so I will be prepared when I am ready. I am going to prime it, wet sand, color, wet sand, color, wet sand, clear coat, wet sand, polish. Hopefully this will give the outside a nice shiney mirror coat. If not, it will look damn good. So that is where I am at with the computer. Hopefully nothing blows up when we fire it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment