Thursday, March 29, 2012

My confession of love.


It is time for my declaration of love. This is a love for something great. I am publically declaring my love for:
Best view in the world.

MIRANDA’S BOOBS.

I love them. As you can see from the above image, they are ample. So here are ten reasons why I love them.

1.       They are soft. Their softness makes for great pillows. It makes sleeping easier, and it doesn’t help that she knows how to make me fall asleep.

2.       They are large. This goes hand in hand with the first point. This adds more to the pillow function of those magnificent works of nature.

3.       They are fun. I won’t go into details, but just trust me.

4.       They can be used as musical instruments. When used properly, they make a nice clapping sound.

5.       They are visual. I love the visuals they provide during our amorous activities.

6.       They are pierced. Not really, but if I get my way, they will be.

7.       They can be used as thermometers. When cold out, you will know by the natural reaction of nipples to cold weather.

8.       They can be used as a wake up alarm. When used properly, I can wake up Miranda with her breasts.

9.       They provide a view. When presented properly, they provide a view that rivals National Geographic photos.

10.   They are Glorious. They are large, in charge, and make everything in this world nice. I love them. I can sit there and stare and play with for hours on end.
So this is my confession.

1 comment: