Sunday, August 7, 2011

$100 Million

The classic question: What would you do with $100 Million? I was thinking about this after a dream that I had which involved me waking up to $30 million in my bank account. So here is a list of what I would do with my money:

1: I would buy some cars. Seriously. I would pay off my sister's Subaru, and sell her Malibu and replace it with an Subaru Legacy. Great on gas, and a lot of power. Now for my cars. I would return my Saturn to my Dad, because that was the deal. I would then buy myself a few cars. I would have my "everyday" driver car, a sporty "show off" car, and my work vehicle. My everyday car would be a custom Ford Shelby GT500. It would be all black. No classic Shelby stripes. I would remove all the emblems that mark it as a GT500. It would be black on black on black. Black exterior, black interior, black wheels. I would have the white headlights to make it intimidating. I would be powerful but not showy. I would also buy a brand new Corvette ZR1. Blue. 'Nuff said. My work truck would be a brand new Chevy Suburban. 4 Wheel Drive power house. Will do everything I need to do. I would consider a 4 door sedan, which would be a Dodge Charger, Supercharged.

2: I would pay my bills forward. I mean insurance, phone, electric, gas, internet, rent. All paid until the lease ends. I would then buy a cheaper house and work on it while living at the apartment. I would make it my own. I have certain design ideas that I would incorporate througout the house. I love the combination of thick, white trim and crown molding, with a solid darker hue as the wall paint.

3: College debts would be paid off. Enough said.

These are the top three things I would do with my money. I feel that this is pretty reasonable. I don't feel like the cars are too outragous. I don't plan on being that douchebag who just won a shit load of money. I would be just keep it quiet and do my thing. I would love to pull up to work in an all black Shelby GT500. It would be loud, aggressive, and impressive. The Charger would be just as loud. The Corvette would not be taken to work, unless just for a visit. It would be taken out for a cruise and I would have fun with it. Coupe all the way. I would need the suburban for all the drywall I plan on buying for the house. I have it all figured out. I would use my money wisely after a short spending spree. But I would love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment