Monday, June 6, 2016

Guess Who's Back? Back Again.

Hey everyone! It has far to long for this to pick up again. I'm still up to no good, and having fun. So let's catch up. I'm still a daddy to a wonder little girl, Cynthia. Nothing much has changed he's on the technology front. The only major news was a complete system crash and that has been resolved. I don't have much else going on besides work and parenting. I'm trying to get back heavy into gaming, photography, and just trying out shit in general. I'm looking at my collection of media in different eyes now. We have so many streaming options available to use that it is becoming less and less necessary to have terabytes of digital content. While I will never get the speed and consistency of a ripped file compared to streaming, it is a more viable option some times. I will always have my DVD movies ripped to a hard drive. No ifs, ands or buts. But TV show rips isn't that necessary anymore. We will explore everything and go from there. Until next time, peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment