Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Jack and Liz

So I have watched all five seasons of 30 Rock that are available on Netflix. Conclusion: awesome. It is a funny show about a tv show. I love that it isn’t just trying to be all out and raunchy and rude jokes like that. It has sophisticated humor and a lot of word play in it. It also uses the chemistry between the actors and their characters that make it such a success. It is all the little things that drew me in and made me stay.

Now onto adult things. I am getting organized. I have thrown out a lot of stuff recently and I’m working on getting all my stuff organized. I am sorting and getting rid of things that are no longer of use to me. I have gone through my wardrobe and picked out all the clothes that I just don’t wear or that don’t fit me anymore and have them ready to donate. After I finish getting my physical life addressed, I’m going to work on getting my digital life all organized. This is just as simple as making sure all my music is in the same spot and everything like that. Simple things.

And I will work on getting back here more; my readership has dropped since Miranda is lacking in The Interwebs to read me. Sadness.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree on the 30 rock, can not wait for season 6. I still try to read as often as possible. Love you

    ReplyDelete