Sunday, June 24, 2012

Color Changes

So I’m redoing my room with a new color scheme. I have an idea, but I need to fine tune it. How I plan on doing this: I have the fabric for the curtains all picked out [And they’re going to be blackout-insulated ones :D]. I also have my soft, comfy sheets. So right now I’m looking into getting the bedding all squared away, and then focus on paint. I’m getting a new, solid and lightweight comforter and getting the duvet covers for it. I’m going to buy a heavier one towards the winter time. I plan on being able to interchange my sheets and the coordinating covers at will. I have a paint picked out called Man Cave. It is a deep charcoal like color that will go great with the copper sheets and the blue of the curtains. I love interior design. I can’t wait to do this for my whole house :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment