Monday, June 16, 2014

Take a sad song and make it better..

Wow. It has been well over a year since my last post. A lot of things have happened in that year. For one I got married to my best friend and my soul mate , Miranda. Then roughly seven months after our amazing day I come home to find out that I am going to be a daddy. It changes everything in my life. I begin thinking about names. Which then makes me think of where I got my names from. Which then leads me to think of what are my ten favorite songs. (My future son's name comes from one.) So here we go! 

1. The Beatles- Hey Jude
2. The Beatles- Let It Be
3. Nine Inch Nails- We're In This Together
4. Senses Fail- Calling All Cars
5. Nirvana- You Know You're Right
6. Puddle Of Judd- Blurry
7. Nine Inch Nails- Something I Can Never Have
8. Nine Inch Nails- The Day The World Went Away
9. The Beatles- I Want You (She's So Heavy)
10. Senses Fail- Everyday Is A Struggle

So there it is. It is a varied list that has helped me through some hard times in my life. And it has also inspired me for the future (Jude Ainsley Thissen). Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment